[Janette] cursed herself for her sentimental refusal to sell the thing, meaningless as she knew it to be in a world shaped by Roman hands. She could have been free by now; and though she would always be a barbarian and therefore inferior in that world, her lineage and looks might have won her a marriage into the puppet Gallic nobility. Instead she had nothing all over again.
What's new? In June, fkfic-l saw five stories, all by one author.
- "Protections" by Walt D. (1 post, 20KB)
- "Moving On" by Walt D. (1 post, 19KB)
- "Talk is Cheap" by Walt D. (1 post, 30 KB)
- "Summertime" by Walt D. (1 post, 18KB)
- "Conversations I and II" by Walt D. (2 posts, 45KB)