In 2002, I was very pleased to get to recommend the following Forever Knight fanfiction tales on the Bright Knight site. Click here to read the 2002 recommendations, or the links below to get straight to the stories.
- December: "Last Call at the Sunset Grill" by Tim P., 2002, short story, PG
- November: "Pity the Child" by Bonnie R., 2002, short story, PG-13
- October: "Our Revels Now are Ended" by Perri S., 1995, short story, PG
- September: "Lust for Blood" by Sandra G., 1994, short story, PG-13
- August: "Knight in Hell" by Susan G., 1994, short story, PG-13
- July: "My Soul to Keep" by Catherine B., 1995, short story, PG
- June: "Words and Meanings" by Bonnie R., 2001, novel, R
- May: "Icebreaking" by Valerie M., 1993, short story, G
- April: "The Price of Silence" by G. M. B., 1995, novella, PG
- March: "Candle in the Shadows of Time" by Mary Ch., 2001, novel, R
- February: "Distant Thunder" by Apache, 1996, short story, PG
- January: "The Path" by Nancy K., 2001, vignette, G
What a great year of recommendations! My thanks to the wonderful authors for sharing their stories, and their generous permission to feature their work. Once you've read a story, please consider dropping its author a line. Almost all the recommended authors are still reachable, and they deserve recognition (and we need more stories, if they might be so kind, and your feedback might inspire them!).