The house was crawling with police and the fire department when she got there. She didn't even bother trying to fight her way through the crowds. If Nick had gotten out, but was hurt, he would be nearby. He would need her. She refused to consider the thought that he hadn't gotten out.
What's new? In May, fkfic-l saw six stories by two authors.
- "Flying High" by Walt D. (1 post, 7KB)
- "Thanksgiving" by Walt D. (1 post, 20KB)
- "When Donut Met Button" by me (1 post, 14KB)
- "Father's Day" by Walt D. (2 posts, 35 KB)
- "Group's Therapy" by Walt D. (1 post, 26KB)