In 2004, I was delighted to get to recommend the following Forever Knight fanfiction stories on the Bright Knight site. Click here to read the 2004 recommendations, or the links below to go straight to the stories.
- December: "The Subtle Forms of Control" by April F., 2003, short story, PG-13
- November: "Why Should I Cry for You?" by Lizbetann, 1997, vignette, PG
- October: "Red Dreams" by Elisabeth H., 1995, vignette, PG-13
- September: "Somehow..." by Dorothy E., 1997, novel, PG-13
- August: "Most Trunk Space in 30 Years" by James K.W., 1995, vignette, PG
- July: "To Love That Well" by Eve D., 2002, short story, PG
- June: "Checking In, Checking Out" by Nancy K., 2002, vignette, G
- May: "Grace" by Maureen W., 1996, short story, PG
- April: "Come Down in Time" by Jill K., 1995, vignette, G
- March: "Christmastime in the City" by April F., 2003, short story, PG
- February: "One Man's Freedom" by Catherine B., 1996, vignette, PG
- January: "Paternal Order" by Susan G., 1996, short story, G
Thanks to all these great FK fanfiction authors for sharing these stories with us, on fkfic-l, in the recommendation-of-the-month project, and between and beyond! Once you've read the stories, please consider dropping the authors notes and saying you enjoyed their work.