"That's enough, Nick!" Her voice cut through the darkness like a whip crack over the noise of the skycaps and the crowd milling around the terminal, even at 4 a.m. ... "You listen to me, detective. You are not the walking jinx you think you are."
What's new? In March, fkfic-l saw four authors post eight stories. Completed tales in order by the date of the final installment:
- "Three Fireweed Seeds" by me (3 posts, 34KB)
- "Re-Enforcements" by Walt (1 post, 19KB)
- "Aprille's Showers" by Walt (1 post, 15KB)
- "Anniversary" by Walt (1 post, 16KB)
- "Status Quo Ante" by Walt (1 post, 11KB)
- "Bite Me" by Walt (1 post, 9 KB)
- "Change Upon Us" by abby82 (1 post, 21KB)
The list also saw the first four posts of dj_clawson's new story in her Aristotle series in March; it looks to wrap up in April.