- abby82 shared a new T+V vid to the song "Almost Lover" on December 17; this is one of precious few Tracy vids I've ever seen. She also posted a new N&N story titled "Flight of the Imagination" (Rated R) on November 16. (It has not yet appeared anywhere else.) And on November 11, she posted about her works in progress, several of them FK, including a crossover with The Border.
- dj_clawson mused on vampirism and abstinence in FK and Twilight on November 23.
- amilyn added a link to her fanfiction to her LJ sidebar sometime before November 30 -- at least, I think she added it. I think it was not there when I'd looked previously, but I'm not always alert to these things. In any case, she's got five FK pieces and one FK/BloodTies crossover there, none of which, I believe, are in the usual FK archives.
- ithildyn, challenged to list all her holiday fanfiction, noted her "A Ghost of Winter's Past," with FK's Lacroix and HL's Methos, on December 8. And on December 4, she recalled meeting ninjababe on IRC in the FK channel, back when.
- endaewen talked about updating her fanfiction site on December 13, with the Forsaken Fandoms award she won for her "Faire Things" (Best Fluff), and a new FK crossover ficlet with Highlander: The Raven, titled "The Raven In The Raven."
- pj1228 posted her episode-like second-season novella "Disclosures" on December 17. I had the privilege of beta-reading this one, and she has said she is thinking of a possible sequel.
- There have been many wonderful memorial posts about tv_elf, some of them mentioning her FK fandom. Thank you to everyone who has shared memories of her! If you posted only to your own LJ, please consider cross-posting or linking your memorial post on the Horsechicks' memory post; that specific URL has been shared with her family and non-fannish people who love her and miss her. (They're hard posts to make, I know. I keep crying when I try. I got to be at her memorial, though; the Horsechicks, bless them, characteristically dubbed it "Abby-Con," and that's amusing her no end, I'm sure.)
What You Guys Have Been Up To
As mentioned, I'll open this year's fkficfest sign-ups no later than this Saturday, March 11. If you're thinking of playing (please do!), this…
Do Forever Knight's vampires ever cry blood tears? If so, in which episode and under what circumstances? (Obviously, their tears aren't always…
I'm watching the over-the-air broadcast of the latest episode of Once Upon a Time, and Rumpelstiltskin just said: "I'm far too powerful for that…