"Richard and I used to play outside for hours. He loved the snow. I don't think I've played in it since we were little kids." She looked up at Nick and saw the concern in his face. "I'm fine, really. I can talk about him now. That's what holidays are for -- remembering the people we love, and the good times."(I apologize for the unprecedented lateness of the recommendations project this month. If you noticed my previous mention of asking an author, that was someone I couldn't reach. I would be pleased to feature either story any month!)
What's new? In November, fkfic-l greeted a gracious plenty of new stories:
- "Fearful Symmetry" (4 posts) by me
- "Corpus Aristotelicum" (7 posts) by dj_clawson
- "Remembrance" (1 post) by Walt D.
- "Act of Remembrance" (1 post) by Angela G.
- "Nor'ever Night" (1 post) by Walt D.
- "Memoirs" (1 post) by Walt D.
And there have been three tales by three authors in December so far!