For the month of January, in my corners of social journaling, here are the Forever Knight items that I happened to see:
Ficathons, fests and communities that welcome FK
- fkficfest, the FK ficathon community, is polling (through 2/03) on whether/when to play in 2017.
- last_writes, the community for canceled vampire fandoms, had a post about FKFicFest's poll.
- fksquee imported to DW the content of LJ's fk_fanfiction.
- halfamoon, an annual celebration of women characters, is open through 2/14.
- genprompt_bingo, a multi-fandom fanwork bingo challenge, is in its current round until April 1.
- artfeverfest, a multi-fandom fanart exchange, takes nominations to 2/10 and sign-ups to 2/22. Assignments come due 3/31.
- worldbuildingex, a multi-fandom fanwork exchange, has sign-ups until 2/01 at 7:59 UTC. Assignments come due on 4/01.
- fandom_stocking, a no-commitment gifting fest, had 3 stockings requesting FK.
Fanfiction and other fanworks
- Fandom-stocking fills not on the AO3 in January:
- Archive of our Own (AO3) Summary: 8 of the 745 FK stories on the AO3</b> show posting dates in January.
- "To Tango" by andveryginger (~2K words, G, m/f) (crossover with Forever)
- "A Night in the Life of..." by Nicholas_Lucien (~14K words, M, gen)
- "Listen" by misbegotten (100 words, G, gen)
- "The Road to Oblivion" by PJ1228 (~1K words, G, gen)
- "Midnight" by MelissaTreglia (224 words, T, gen)
- "A Little Hanky Panky" by MelissaTreglia (630 words, M, m/f)
- "Prologue" by dlyt (~2K words, T, gen)
- "Adventures of a She-Wolf: Triple Threads" by HypatiaTheGunslinger (WIP) (~21K words, M, multi) (multi-fandom crossover)
Chat & meta
- 1/26: greerwatson included FK in a "Dear author" letter.
- 1/23: melissatreglia promoted the FKFicFest 2017 poll.
- 1/20: greerwatson listed 3 FK stories in her 2016 fanfiction year-in-review.
- 1/16: melissatreglia listed 5 FK stories in her 2016 fanfiction year-in-review.
- 1/05: greerwatson discussed an FK Yuletide treat she wrote.
- 1/02: greerwatson recommended the FK Yuletide story written for her request.
(Please comment there via OpenID.)