However, we're in the peculiar position that exchange-style and challenge-style tied. On the one hand, the tie-breaker goes to exchange, because 3 of the 4 people who said they would "definitely" write voted for exchange. On the other hand, 4 people are nowhere near enough for a happy exchange game in a fandom as factional as FK. If you have insights into this dilemma, please share them! (Community conversation is underway on the DW edition of the results.)
Just for fun, let's toss around some more FK "What if?"s! :-)
- What if Nick or Schanke had gotten promoted to Captain?
- What if they hadn't neutralized Vudu's bombs in time?
- What if Natalie and Richard's parents had lived?
- What if the asteroid hadn't been a hoax and had hit as expected?
- What if Frank wasn't Francesca's first (or last) reincarnation/haunting to seek revenge?
- What if Janette has more freedom than Nick because of something she knows about Lacroix?
- What if Natalie discovered the cure and decided to withhold it from Nick?
Comments on Dreamwidth: